Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SLEEEPPP!!!!

So, I'm out in Alberta visiting with fam and friends, and I CAN'T SLEEP!!!! I am SOO friggin tired. OK, so last night was totally my fault and I'm not going to talk about it, but Saturday night I couldn't fall asleep, Sunday couldn't fall asleep, Monday stayed up really late watching videos because I couldn't fall asleep. I've had MAYBE 3-4 hours a night, and by night I mean morning.

Also, I think that it really sucks that I have a camera on my laptop but can only use it for MSN not making cool video posts.

Also, I've had alot of sugar in the past 4 days. that maybe part of the reason why I can't sleep.

Also, my cousin is a super hyper bubbly bouncy 13 year old and I think it's wearing off on me...... Or it's the sugar.....

I need a nap and I know of someone else who needs one too :P

No comments: