Thursday, September 17, 2009

That Movies Was GREAT!!!

I've been meaning to write things for awhile, but it was never anything more coherent than a Facebook or Twitter update, so I didn't bother. But I'm just in such a good head space right now, that I felt I had to share something, specifically something positive, with the world right now. Especially since my friend posted about how all people ever do on the internet is complain about their lives. :P

I just watched "He's Just NOT That Into You" and it was a lot better (more positive) than I thought it might be. I was quite sure that it was going to make me depressed, because the title is pretty much the statement of my life (and many other girls I'm sure), but they did it in a really funny way. And yes, it was rather predictable, but really, what movie isn't now-a-days.

Right now I feel a billion different things at once. I want to write a billion different thing here, that totally contradict each other, but I can't put them together in a way that makes sense, even to me. I feel inexplicably confident and happy right now, which usually can only mean that I am going to crumble and fall down deep rather soon, but for now I'll just enjoy the euphoria. However fleeting it may be...

No comments: