Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Spring!!

Have I mentioned how glad I am that the snow is melting and it's gotten warm enough outside, that my cat will go out and play? I am very excited. This means that I don't have a ball and chain hanging around, cutely pawing at my arms for some attention when I'd rather be doing mindless things on my computer. Mostly, because she doesn't actually like to play. She just wants you to pay attention to her. If you try to play with her, mostly she just looks at you like you're crazy and have no idea what your doing.

I compare it to playing with a 4 year old, and your doing it wrong because you don't know all the rules because they just made them up in thier little heads, so you might as well give up now rather than continue being yelled at by a child... That's what it is like trying to play with my cat.

The good news is I'm feeling happier today. It could be the incredibly sugary drink that I just had, or the copious amounts of sleep I've had in the past few days (although, admittidly, I probably will still have a nap today). Or it could just be the fact that I get to go see my baby tonight. Even though all we do is watch TV, it's nice just to have someone to cuddle up to and just have all your cares in the world melt away. It's like that really satisfyed feeling after some good sex.

No comments: