Sunday, March 29, 2009

I woke up this morning...

and I didn't feel like going to work. So I didn't. I guess I just quit. Maybe I'll be nice and go in tonight to tell them that, and to clean out my locker. Now I gotta find a new job that will let me have days off to babysit...

Oh, also. I have no tongue ring anymore. A ball came off the other day and I decided last time that happened that if it happened again, I was just going to leave it. So I left it. I have a whole tongue again, I wonder what I can do with it?

2 comments:

electrictree said...

Dude you quit your job! Wow, now you will have more time to hang out with me and craft...oh wait in order to make that happen I would probably have to quit my job too!

Lisa said...

True, I'm kind of surprised you haven't done that yet. It's about time for another career change for you isn't it :P