Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh my Quad!!

After not going to work on Sunday, I was trying to help my dad do stuff out side, which is very hard because he is so persnickety about doing things, and so he offered me money to rip up the deck around the garden. And while we call it a deck, it's actually just a raised wooden pathway around the garden (which is also raised). He wants to rip it up and just put gravel down so there is not a huge gap for critters to be running around undetected.

So I was ripping up planks, which he of course had the use screws to keep down so it's really tuff work, and the next day i noticed how sore my quads were and being typically blond it took me awhile to figure out why. After working on in more today, I understand why. I just spent all day doing quad dips. I sure as hell hope my ass looks great when I'm done this project, cuz it sure hurts right now. I'm gonna go soak in the tub so I can still walk tomorrow....

No comments: