Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been really good this year. Could I please have one (or a few) of the following

A laptop bag to hold my 15" Laptop (preferably something pink and pretty)

Gift Cards to any of these stores:
  • Future Shop

  • Walmart

  • Costco

  • Twist of Fate Yarns

  • Micheals


If your being very kind, I wouldn't mind DVD sets from the following TV shows:
  • Angel (season 4 cuz Jeremy Phelps still has mine) Got it for myself

  • Dollhouse

  • True Blood

  • The Guild From my sister

  • House (Season 4-current)

  • The Tudors

  • Battlestar Gallactica

  • Le Femme Nikita (season 2-end)

  • The Pretender (season 3-end)

  • Sex and the City (season 5-end)

  • Stargate SG-1 (season 3-end

  • The Big Bang Theory


Thank You and have merry Christmas and a Happy 2010

No comments: