Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009 Haul

All I got for Christmas was:




  • Gift cards for: Esso, iTunes, Michael's, Visa gift card

  • The Guild Seasons 1 & 2

  • Flannel PJ's

  • 2 Nightshirts

  • 2 pairs of Lounge Pants

  • 6 pairs of Socks

  • 4 pairs Fuzzy Socks

  • The Joy of Socks (sock knitting book)

  • Fuzzy slipper boots

  • A pink Neoprene sleeve for my laptop

  • Daily Calendar that you fold into paper airplanes instead of just throwing away

  • Scented Pencil crayons made from recycled newspaper

  • A Puzzle of a picture made from a picture mosaic

  • Books:
    • Dirty Girls on Top by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez

    • Uncle John's Curiously Compelling (Bathroom Reader)

    • The Experts' Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do

    • From Dead To Worse by Charlaine Harris

    • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (which I traded with my sister for another book I already had)

  • And a book that by coincidence happens to be by one of my favorite authors from when I was a teen. Which also happens to be 3 books from a series that I read and I just HAPPENED to not own those 3! I love when my dad picks up something random and it's SO the RIGHT thing :D Night World No.2 (includes Dark Angel, The Chosen & Soulmate) by L.J. Smith


In other news, now that I have a Visa Gift Card, I can open up my Etsy store now. YAY!!

No comments: