Saturday, February 18, 2012

So...

Wow!! Two years since I've blogged... What can I say, I've been busy/lazy...

Last year was a big year for me. In April I moved into a housse with my man. It's still very much looks hoe it did when we moved in. Mitch has been too busy working to do much of the "Honey Do" list and the things I want to do can all appearently wait until later according to him :P

We haven't painted, or changed the crappy faucets in the kitchen or bathroom. Nor have we ripped up the crap carpets in the bedrooms, or hung any pictures. We have installed the new sliding glass door, FINALLY changed the hardware on the front and back doors, and I've changed out a light fixture in the entry way (it was broken and therefore the only way I could convince him to even get a new one). Oh! And Mitch installed the new garage door opener, so now we can park in the garage.

Hopefully this year more things will get done. At the top of the list (well, at least MY list) is to gut and redo both bathrooms, paint, and hopefully get new carpet in the bedrooms. Oh! And! Get the gardens started and maybe plant a few trees so that we will eventually have some shade in the backyard.



On September 2, 2011 we got married in a nice little ceremony in my parent's back yard. It was very small with only family and a few friends in attendance. It also gave my parents a good reason to finally get thier backyard finished up. Everyone enjoyed themselves and thought it was very beautiful.

We had Christmas dinner over at our house this year with my parents and Mitch's mom, sister, brother-in-law, nephew and his brother-in-law's mom. We figured Christmas would also be the perfect time to tell our parents that we had recently found out that we were expecting!!

So far 2012 has treated us very kindly. In the middle of January while it finally got cold here at home, we went on our honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean.



A week after we got home we got to hear our little baby's heart beat! A few days later we welcomed our newest nephew, Simon! That means our little one will be number 8 for Mitch's family (who are all hopeing we have a girl since there are only 2 girls and 5 boys so far), and the first on my side. We have another appointment next week (I can't wait to hear the heart beat again), and we will hopefully get to see our little bean and find out if it's a girl or a boy by the end of March! Already I can't wait until August to be able to hold my little one!!

No comments: