Friday, January 08, 2010

Knitting Knot

It's ridiculously hard to motivate myself to get knitting again. I still still have a million gazillion projects that need to be finished, and I don't want to pick up a single one. I apparently would rather spend all my time in front of the computer.

Maybe it's because all these projects are in the beginning stages and aren't nearly close to being finished so it's not like I can go "Oh! I'll just finish up this one!" and get into the groove again. They're all just monotonous and boring stitches too. Or I have to frog and start over on some... I did start a new scarf with a heavy cable (getting ready for next winter YAY me!!) but, I didn't like the gauge and I don't have any bigger needles, so I have to go buy some. And I stepped on the needle that it's on and broke it (grama's old plastic ones so no real big lose). I have the knitting blahs. Maybe I should try spinning for a bit. I'm sure increasing my yarn supply EVEN more will motivate me to knit more. NOT!!

In other news, I opened up my Etsy Store!! Yay!! You can now by my stitch markers and jewelry sets at Pandalina.etsy.com. And what ever I decide to make and put up there in the future. I just got a yummy book on how to make soaps and bath bombs GLEE!! Need to get supplies for that now. Why do all the things I like to do require me spending money I don't have? Well, I guess that's why they have etsy! Good thing there's a good sale at Michael's this weekend.

I've also got to get a shaped cake pan for a 4 y/o. My little princess Quinn's birthday!! Haven't made one of my cakes in FOREVER!! So yummy!!

No comments: